Osteopathy is a manual therapeutic method used to identify and deal with mobility restrictions that may affect all of the body’s structures.
Businesses are increasingly using prevention programmes for musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and stress among their employees. Given its fields of action, Osteopathy, Osteopathy plays a major role here. Our osteopaths are able to act on the following areas :
- Musculoskeletal System (bones, joints, muscles) : Lumbar, back, neck, pelvis, shoulder, and lower-limb pain, tendonitis, sprains, etc.
- Digestive System : Digestive transit disorders, bloating, gastro-oesophageal reflux, etc.
- Neurological System : Sciatica, cruralgia, neuralgia, headache, dizziness, etc.
- Vegetative Nervous System : Stress, anxiety, sleep disorders, etc.
- After-effects of Trauma : Fractures, violent falls and impacts, as well as post-surgical shock.
- ENT System : Headaches, sinusitis, frequent ear infections, etc.
- Pregnancy Support